Stylish Kurti Tips For A Better & New You
As the day begins and sunshine starts to peek through the clouds, our perennial question “What to wear?” strikes our inquisitive mind and leaves us in a state of complete despair. We might have a wardrobe full of stylish clothes, trending shoes or catchy glasses but how to pair them up to make ourselves look stunning is undoubtedly a herculean task. Our desire is not to look trash yet be comfortable is what styling is all about. So, do you want to try some dazzling traditional looks that are super trendy?
Kurti is one such garment which suits every girl and makes her look elegant. Tail Cut, A-Line, Trail Cut, Anarkali, Angrakha, Dhoti style, Flared, Indo-Western style and there are many more styles of kurtis.
Here are some amazing ways to style your kurtis-
- Kurti with Dhoti Pants: Dhoti Pants are like soul sister of a salwar. When paired with kurti, dhoti pants look super cool and chic. It is the best outfit for any Mehandi or sangeet function.
- Kurti with Jeans: Jeans are the best piece of clothing to wear with a kurti. They are comfortable, stylish and they accentuate your silhouette. Jeans can be worn every day, and you just can’t go wrong with it. Simply pair a loose kurti with skinny jeans, and you are ready to go.
- Kurti with Palazzo Pants: Nowadays, palazzos are in vogue. A lovely pair of Palazzo pants looks great with a cute and short kurti. You can also wear this outfit to formal office parties. They are super snug and stylish.
- Kurti with Skinny Leggings: Kurti with leggings is the best way to look slimmer. Wear a printed kurti with plain skin fit leggings to get a glamorous look.
- Kurti with Sharara: Shararas also look super chic when paired with a kurti. Though they are contemporary in form and functionality, yet they are Indian in feel. Simply pair your kurti with a bright coloured sharara to turn the heads.
- Kurti with Straight Fit Pants: Straight fit silk pants look stunning. If you want to stick to the Indian wear but at the same time want to look sophisticated, go for straight fit pants. Pair it with high heels to add a little more swag to your look.
Whatever you choose must approve of the occasion that you are attending. There is no point being overdressed or under-dressed for a gathering. Here are some of the classy ways to look stunning-
- Traditional Gathering-While going for a Puja or a Wedding, you need to look perfect ethnic. Choose Indian traditional attire which is designer party wear and here are the following choices: Anarkalis would look fabulous for a proper traditional occasion. You can also choose an embellished Angrakha kurti with churidar. You might also go for a Straight Cut long kurti with flared palazzos and just look perfect fusion. It makes you look tall, slim and the best.
- Evening Gatherings-If it is an evening party where you can easily expose a little and show off your modern side, go for one of the ravishing Floor length Gown kurtis or try on the Dhoti Style kurtis. You may pick up an indo-western style. Choose beautiful flared Trail–cut Kurtis or C-Cut kurtis and rock your style.
- Office Wear-If you are going for work and you have work ethics of going with Kurtis, choose very formal attires to avoid looking too casual. Choose well-designed Straight Kurtis. Go for Pakistani, Shirt style or A-line Kurtis also. These all are easy to carry, comfortable and can be easily adorned with leggings or salwars.
- The Perfect Date-What can be more party-like than an actual date with your man!! Choose a beautiful piece Floor length kurti or Straight kurtis and rock them with your jeans.
- Clubbing and late night party-Pair up a C-Cut Kurti or a Trail cut piece and let the leggings remain in the cupboard for the night! Go for a Dhoti style Kurti for easy Dancing and moving around. You may also pick a short Asymmetrical Kurti that just substitutes your sexy Dress!!
Tips to a comfortable and a stylish fashion:
After all, how can you create a great outfit if you can’t even see what you own? Start by decluttering your wardrobe and donating or selling anything that you don’t wear or love. Then, organize the remaining items neatly into categories.
- Don’t shy away from wearing bold colours. A well-placed pop of pink, green or blue can totally perk up a plain outfit.
- Opt for an eye-catching belt, necklace or scarf if you’re not ready to purchase a coat in a primary shade.
- A speedy slick of lipstick or a spritz of fragrance can provide a quick confidence boost.
- A quick look at a label will stop you from spoiling your delicate new silk blouse that clearly states it’s dry-cleaning only.
- Courts, wedges and block-heeled shoes can be just as chic as sky-high spiked styles. Flats including loafers, ballerina pumps and brogues are another great alternatives that can be styled up for a night out.
- A statement necklace will swiftly take a look from day to night, while a well-placed cuff is a great tactic for slimming arms. A hat can just as easily add a little extra oomph to an outfit.
- Accessories also have another benefit. They’re a great way to demonstrate your knowledge of seasonal looks and trends without having to splash out whole new wardrobe.
- A tailored blazer, leather jacket, and denim jacket are the three designs that are non-negotiable for every stylish lady. While a tailored blazer will have you covered for work and formal occasions, the denim jacket will take care of casual looks. The leather jacket, on the other hand, is perfect for edgy outfits and evening drinks.
- If your best feature is your legs, opt for a long-sleeve, high-neck mini dress. If you want to show off your cleavage with a deep-V design, pick one that’s full-length. When in doubt, try revealing less, not more.
Don’t forget!! Rachel Zoe once said, “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak”.