There are many unique trends to try in 2019. So, let’s examine the most well-liked men’s fashion trends!
• Indian ethnic wear for men is evolving at a rapid pace with designers drawing inspiration from varied cultures.
Essentially a combination of western cuts and Indian aesthetics, the Indo-western kurtas with asymmetrical design are top of the trend.
• Bandhgala’s in classic hues like Black, marmalade, blue is very much in this year.
• We have put together a collection which perfectly blends innovation in fashion with embellished motifs on Bandhgalas, Kurtas & Jawahar Jackets.
• When it comes to festive style, men prefer to go all traditional.
Ethnic wear has the potential to create a personalized look imperial &elegant.
From elegant bandhgalas, to waistcoats, to versatile Jawahar Jacket, there are many options available for men if they want to look dapper in 2019.
• From hand embroidery to subtle embellishments, men’s’ wear is giving a bold, edgy and eclectic twist to the ethnic trend.
• Short embroidered linen kurtas along with a printed or color-block jawahar jackets and trousers are a rage to flaunt the carefree and nonchalant spirit in style.
• Bandgalas in subtle shades with surface ornamentation teamed up with a cool trouser to showcase the brilliant craftsmanship.
• One can pair all the above with palazzos, Patiala pants or slim fit trousers and look classy.
Hottest trends for grooms in 2019:
Ms.Poonam Kasera, Owner & Designer lists down the upcoming trends for the grooms this season:
• For an elaborate event like Sangeet, we recommend Bandgalas in bright shades with surface ornamentation teamed up with a cool Patiala to flaunt the grooms’ refined taste.
• Jawahar Jacket is the most versatile piece of clothing in every man’s wardrobe. Colour coordinate it together with your entire ensemble to allow a uber-classy look.
• Accessories such as ornate turbans, mojris, broaches, and pearls give a very regal feel to the whole look for the groom. Moreover, stole paired with a kurta set is also a rage this season.