Soak in tranquillity and love this Honeymoon season
Months of planning, finding a venue, getting your bridal attire, countlessly being anxious over the big day and the last thing you want to fret about is the logistics for your honeymoon.
Panic not! Diamond Sapphire Tours and Events has put together a ready list for the best honeymoon destinations in India where you and your partner can leave everything else behind, soak up in each other’s company and cherish the moment of love.
- Beach heaven Goa: Alluring set up, age-old cathedrals, old Portuguese style buildings, peerless sunset at the beach, calm shores, candlelight dinner along with Red wine at a seaside cottage, humming nightlife and the grandeur of the beach resort- there is a lot that makes sure this period never does end. It is the most happening place to make you fall in love with your partner over and over again. Diamond Sapphire Tours and Events offer various service of honeymoon in Goa for 5 days and 4 nights. The costing rate is 28000/- including Breakfast and candlelight Dinner, pick and drop Airport/Station facilities, traverse golden sandy beaches, casinos, night markets, water sports, boat cruise, two half-day sights of North Goa and South Goa.
- Munnar, Aellepy: Munnar It is the perfect peaceful hill station of Kerala. Known for its beautiful tea estates and spice gardens. Walk hand in hand by the flourishing green place, sink in the pleasant air, and sit in the lobby one of its cottages. ‘’Alleppy is famous for its traditional yet comfortable houseboat stay. Together it makes a wonderful and delightful experience for peace seeking couples.’’ Says Vinita Hanspal (Director D. S. Tours & Events). Honeymoon packages in Munnar, Aellepy for 5 days and 4 nights. The costing rate is 28000/- including Breakfast and candlelight Dinner, pick and drop Airport/Station facilities, all sightseeing by car, Traditional oil therapy (starting @ 1200/)
- Snowy valleys of Kashmir: Kashmir is the most beautiful part of India and it is a perfect place for honeymooners. In December, you will find snow-covered mountains, lakes, houseboat, and the most exotic flora. Pure white snow compliment with chill weather that brings the two of you even closer. Concede yourself into each other’s hands and let romance fill in the space. Honeymoon packages in Kashmir for 7 days and 6 nights. The costing rate is 65000/- including Breakfast and candlelight Dinner, pick and drop Airport/Station facilities, three half-day sights, shikara ride along with night stay.
- Guwahati -Cherapunji – Shillong: Director of D. S. Tours & Events Vinita Hanspal says “Guwahati and Shillong are quite popular destinations of the eastern belt. But Cherapunji is like the cherry on a cake. Cherapunji is still coming under quite unknown and non-famous places of India. Not much people know about this sector. But trust us, you would be surprised to see the beauty of this place. As it is the most untouched area so the scenic beauty is just to its top”. Honeymoon packages in Guwahati -Cherapunji – Shillong for 6 days and 5 nights. The costing rate is 32000/- including Breakfast and candlelight Dinner, pick and drop Airport/Station facilities, all sightseeing by personal car.
- Thekkady-Periyar: Lovely landscape and romantic weather definitely compliment your celebratory mood. Enjoy quality time with your better half with Thekkady-Periyar honeymoon packages available on www.dseventsco.in. They offer various services designed according to your needs. Honeymoon in Thekkady-Periyar for 5 days and 4 nights. The costing rate is 23500/- including Breakfast and candlelight dinner, pick and drop airport/station facilities, All sightseeing by personal car.
So, get ready to establish the first stunning lovable memory with your beloved ones that you will cherish forever. Explore this list and select the one that fascinates you most.