Are you a working woman or a homemaker? Doesn’t matter who you are, a CEO or a school teacher. What matters is that you are a woman!
Every woman is indulged in their own lives in one way or the other. Shilpa, a homemaker starts her day at 5 a.m., cooks food, nourishes her family and finally rests herself at 11.00 P.M at night. On the other hand, Maitree, CEO of a multinational company, starts her day boosting up her muscles, helps her maid in preparing the breakfast for herself and her family. Before she leaves home, she makes sure that she is ready with her presentation that she has to deliver to her client.
This is a scenario from every woman’s life where she hardly gets time to breathe and hence needs space for herself. After spending time for their family, kids, office commitments, I think a woman needs a particular day to rejoice, relax and entertain herself.
Hence, I proposed a question in my last post as how a woman would like to relax and enjoy a day for herself every week. I am proud to have a few ladies on the forum. In spite of being in a busy schedule, women should be able to spend time for themselves, just to relax and make their soul happy. However, most of us are not able to do it due to family commitments, improper planning, time management and some because of laziness.
Give me a day of yours and I will make sure when you will come back to bed, you will feel awesome. The only thing you have to do is try the below steps. I hope I will not disappoint you.
- Take a Sunday Morning, get up at 7 a.m.
- Start your day by breathing exercise not more than 30 mins.
- Prepare something new in Breakfast; a South Indian should prepare “Poha” and a North Indian should go for “Dosa”. The main motive is to try anything you are not habituated with on your breakfast table. If anyone like a continental breakfast but somehow had to hop on Indian breakfast every day, please give it a break and go for an Italian or Mexican breakfast.
- Today you are not going to do your laundry neither cleaning your house
- Time is 10 a.m in the morning. Dress up as comfortable as you feel. Loose T-shirts and Jeans or if you are comfortable in something Ethnic, go for it!
- Hop in to a bus or a Rick. Today we are going to meet someone new. Yes! You heard it correct, A stranger, whom you don’t know.
- The perfect way of meeting a stranger is an NGO. It all depends on you which NGO you want to visit, an orphanage or an old age home.
- Try to connect with the kids by providing books, toys, and clothes if you are visiting an orphanage. Spend some quality time with the old people if you are visiting an old age home.
- Enjoy your lunch with those kids or the old age people. After lunch, now it’s time to move on and enjoy the rest of the day.
- Spending time in an NGO is a way of sharing new hopes, a new life with people whom you don’t know. You end up with a feeling — “We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give”.
- Hobbies! Evening is the perfect time to do whatever you love. If you love reading go to a book shop and pick your best book. Enjoy your favorite story over a cup of hot coffee or green tea. If you love shopping, you should shop only for yourself today. But people love to buy gifts are exceptions.
- For people who loves gardening, spend some time in your lawn and plant a new plant today. Don’t forget to give a check at other saplings also. Spraying water at your garden gives immense pleasure. Just for a day, do it by yourself. Give a day off to your gardener.
- Now time to relax our body as well as mind. Go for a head massage or Pedicure. I hope you will feel great. Go for a hot oil treatment.
- Ensure that you are home by 8 P.M. don’t cook your dinner today. Order your favorite food, it can be anything. Include Desserts also. I believe every 8 out of 10 women love ice creams or Panna cotta.
- Hold on! Your day doesn’t end here. It’s 10.30 P.M now and you have still half an hour to bed. Take a notepad or tablet to jolt down the best moments of your day.
- Capturing the best moments helps you to understand yourself better. It will help you to figure out who you are, what you are and why you can do things in a better way than others. It is a good way to pick yourself up.
How are you feeling now? I am feeling happy and contended J Let me know your thoughts about this day and please let me know if you have better thoughts to pamper yourself. Cheers to Womanhood!
Thank you for visiting the blog