Who doesn’t want to look good and presentable? It is not just about the outer appearance but feeling great on the inside too. And a little makeup along the way never hurt anybody, right? But with fast-paced lives that we all lead, we rarely have the luxury of time to indulge in elaborate makeup sessions. But is there a shortcut to looking and feeling great? Yes, there certainly is with these travel essentials.
We bring to you 5 Travel Makeup essentials to carry in your purse or handbag and look like a million bucks every time you step out.
1. Wet Baby Wipes: They are not just meant to wipe baby bums. If you are in a hurry and can’t find the time and place for a facewash, these are life-savers. These will wipe away all the dirt and grime and leave you feeling fresh.
2. BB Cream: You will find BB Creams easily available from most beauty brands. Choose one that suits you. It is an All-Purpose cream and does the work of a concealer, foundation, sunscreen, and a moisturizer. What more do you want?
3. Lipstick/ Lip Gloss/ Lip Balm: You can keep a nude or natural shade of lipstick for daywear and a darker one for evenings. They serve the dual purpose of a blusher and eye-shadow. Just put a bit on your finger-tips and dab on your cheeks and on your upper lids and voila! You are good to go.
4. Kajal/Kohl/Mascara: We Indians can’t seem to do without our Kajals. Nothing lifts up our eyes as much as a dash of black. But if you are not the kajal-type, a mascara is a must.
5. Perfume: After everything you do on your face, nothing lifts your spirits up as a few sprays of your favorite perfume. You can carry a miniature size of your favorite fragrance. Smell like a diva and your confidence level goes up several notches.
This is not an exhaustive list of must-have essentials. The list can be improvised upon based on your preferences and taste. Apart from these travel makeup essentials to carry, do not forget to keep these few things too:
Hand Sanitizer: You don’t have to be a germophobe to follow a basic hygiene routine. Sanitizers come in very handy especially when you are perpetually on the run.
Face Mist: Sitting in an air-conditioned office or car can make your skin go dry. A face mist instantly hydrates you and leaves you feeling fresh.
A pack of tissues: Oily face, greasy palms, smudged makeup? No worries. A pack of tissues will come to your rescue. Make sure to keep them in your makeup kit
Mint: You are all set to rock the show but you wouldn’t want to scare people away with bad-breath, would you? Mints will do the trick.
A little planning with organizing your travel makeup bag essentials will go a long way in saving a lot of time and effort in making you feel like a diva everytime you step out.