Check What To Eat In Pindi, Bangalore!
Whether you are a bunch of crazy friends or with family, Pindi won’t fail to satisfy your hunger and soul. Pindi is a perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon over a sumptuous lunch or a romantic dinner in their outdoors. Let’s check it out what to eat in Pindi.
Ambience and Decor: One would get mesmerized by the ambience inside. The walls are painted white and are beautifully sketched with pictorials that depict the alleyways of Old Delhi and today’s modern city. The pseudo windows are a great attraction that is properly painted onto the wall.
The décor is simple and furniture kept a mix of wooden and cushion sofas. However, the outdoor section will take you to another peaceful area. One can eat or drink enjoying the breeze. The hanging bulbs create a romantic atmosphere in the evenings. If you are fond of greenery then I am sure you would love their outdoor that has an array of small decorative plants fixed on tiny colorful pots attached to their white wall.
Food: Let’s have a look at their outlandish menu. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian option is available.
Starters: Their starters were a nice kick to start the meal. Pindi has a nice variety of starters including vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Paneer Kurkure: This is one of the picks from the lot. The soft paneer is served into longitudinal shapes coated with small fried pieces of Indian wafers which give a bite with a crunch.
- Bharwan Chutney Wale Aloo: It resembles the broad round pieces of a round cake. The hollow portion is filled with mashed potato mixed with green chilies and peas and is layered with sesame seeds.
- Hari Bhari Seekh: Prepared with spinach leaves this is a healthy dish to consume. The baked spinach leaves are rolled in the form of seekh tastes great.
- Kashmiri Kebab: One of my favorites is Kashmiri Kebab. The soft juicy chicken pieces marinated with a perfect blend of spices and coated with egg wash. The dish is mild, juicy and tastes heavenly.
- Bhatti Ka Murg: This chicken dish is another heart winner. The tender chicken pieces were another addition to the starters.
- Galouti Kebab with Ulta Tawa Parotha: One must try their Galouti kebab which is as soft as silk. It is served with a small Ulta Tawa Parotha which goes well when combined with the kebab.
- Murg Makhani: This dish is popularly known as “Butter Chicken”. Unlike other restaurants, Pindi is one of those few restaurants that serve awesome “Murg Makhani”.
- Laal Mass Kashmiri: A mild spicy dish of Mutton prepared in a sauce of curd and red chilies. The gravy is semi-liquid and the mutton is tender. It tastes great with Garlic or Butter Naan.
- Kadai Paneer: An exotic dish of Paneer where the chunks of paneer dipped into rich and creamy tomato gravy. The paneer is prepared in finely powdered coriander seeds and coarse red chilies.
- Pindi Chana: This classic dish from Punjab repertoire didn’t match my expectations much. It failed to provide that authentic taste but it is good to taste.
- Dal Makhani: The steaming hot “Dal Makhani” can be enjoyed with either Hara Dhaniya Jeera Pulao or varied forms of bread This dish prepared with whole black lentils surmounted with butter or cream.
- Ginger Mint Lemonade: A coolant made of freshly grated ginger, lime and mint leaves.
- Strawberry Lassi: If you are a Lassi Lover, then you can cherish this drink available in Pindi.
Desserts: Satisfy your sweet tooth with their freshly made Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa, and Icecream.
So what are you waiting for? Feel the moment of joy relishing your favorites in Pindi.