7 Tips To Stay Comfortable Yet Stylish On a Road Trip
Once in a while, you need to pack a bag, get your gang and set for a road trip. We all need a break from our monochromatic schedule and want to get lost in the woods. True, isn’t it? This summer, plan a road-trip with your friends or with your kids who just finish their exams and are craving for a great vacation. However, road journeys are always tiring- endless roads, sitting in hours and unavoidable traffic. Dressing comfortably can reduce bodily stress and can make your journey a soothing one. Follow these tips and stay comfortable and stylish on a road trip:
- Tops: Make yourself comfortable with layered tops, tang tops or a Boyfriend T-shirt. The loose fitting, casual and trendy look are perfect for a road trip.
- Bottoms: It’s not the time to grab your jeans rather pick up your black or printed leggings. The soft, easily stretchable leggings will help you to cross your legs and sit comfortably for hours. You can also update your blog on your lap! Slouchy shorts, plain or printed are also advisable during long journeys.
- Dresses: Maxi dresses can be very comfortable in a car. If it’s summer then nothing can be more comfortable than Maxi dresses. Tunics can be very pretty and can be worn instead of a long T-shirt. One can pick block colors or various amazing prints for tunics. Rompers are the perfect summer wear for your road trip. They are reliable for easy comfort and style. Pick a floral romper which is perfect for the season.
- Jackets and Hats: One can always keep a light jacket while traveling. The air-conditioner inside the car may insist on grabbing it. Hats are handy and can be carried along with your road journeys. Washing your hair can take a back-seat by carrying your hats. For summers, hats are one of the essentials.
- Shoes: Personally, I prefer flats over stylish heels on a road trip. One can pick bright colored or metallic sandals, stylish slip-on or sneakers. Sneakers are perfect for outdoor excursions.
- Accessories: Don’t overdo yourself with accessories. Preferably, a scarf can be the best accessory however if one wishes can use light-weight bracelets or watches. Don’t forget to complete your look by your cool shades. Stylish sunglasses are a must whether you are in the front or back in the passenger seat.
- Essentials: Keep your luggage to the minimum. Get a mini satchel to keep your guide book, portable charge, phone, hand sanitizer, extra hair ties. You need to carry a big duffle bag or a large handbag to carry your other essentials which you need to have within your arm’s reach. A soft pillow can be a good idea to carry along so as to avoid back pain during the long journey.
You are all set to hit the road in style. Enjoy the scenery, indulge in great conversations, enjoy music, keep your eyes on the road and don’t forget to create and share your beautiful memories with us.
What are the things you do or carry on your road trip? Let us know under the comment box. Happy Tripping!