By qualification, Rohan is an MBA having a mechanical engineer background. Our guest has an e-commerce experience of almost 7 years which made him to start up his own e-commerce of home improvement tools. Nagarkar is onto his self-project for the past 2 years. Rohan is a Mumbaikar at heart however his business drove him all the way to Goa. Being in Goa-one of the tourist hubs in India, his heart got pulled towards tourism industry. He found the necessity to explore new modes of travel during sight-seeing or just enjoying the nature rather than the usual bikes or scooters.
- Electric bicycles as direct alternative to Activas
- Tandem bicycles for the honeymoon couples and the selfie generation
- Hybrids for the long distance avid cyclists
- MTBs for those who want to do off roading
- Road Cycles for the competitive ones
- Ungeared as a cheap option
- Kids bicycles for kids to ride in hotel premises
Rohan and I took a ferry from Old Goa to the beautiful riverine Divar Island. I took a geared bicycle and followed the topsy-turvy road of Divar Islands. Landing to the island gave me immense pleasure. Surrounded by marshy waters, mangroves and traffic free roads, Divar totally mesmerized me. The tour gave me an opportunity to have a look at the Goan culture. Rohan also being the tour guide on that day made me listen to the historical importance of the place, culture and people. That delighted me. The Church of Our Lady of compassion, the cranes and beautiful birds was witnessed during the tour of Divar Island. I was satisfied as my soul was enriched by the freshness of the beauty of Goa.