- Refresh your face with a facial mist that will help turn your dull dehydrated skin to boost and pores to breathe.
- As eyes are very important part of our face, it needs to be highlighted. The brow lines and inner corners of the eyes can be highlighted with the help of a highlighter. The eye-lashes need to look thick and should draw special attention. For this, apply mascara to give volume to your lashes.
- The lips should be given a bold touch. A bright and bold colour gives you a perfect party look
- For a perfect pout for your selfies, properly blush it on to your cheeks that also brighten your face.
- Leave your hair free and you are all set to party!
I hung up the phone and did as instructed and voila, was all set to rock the party. You might be thinking, who was the one who boosted my appearance for the party? She is none other than girl next door, Dipthi Aashok. Dipthi had love for fashion since her childhood. In her early days, Dipthi was known as a student of literature, psychology and journalism. However, destiny had kept something fabulous for her. It was fashion in the arena of make-up or styling on her cards. She learnt the importance of make-up when she traveled Europe and found that Bangalore is still primitive in these aspects. In the midst of the year 2000-2004, she started her career as a fashion designer doing an internship under the guidance of fashion designers, Mr. Vidyasagar and Manoviraj Khosla. This helped her to explore and she got exposed to the world of fashion.
Dipthi was a part of India Men’s Fashion week and had been an integral part of many fashion shows. She contributed helping in grooming the staff of some major brands. Dipthi is also open for makeup for marriages, parties or any other occasion.
She worked with famous personalities such as Suman Ranganathan, Ashok Kheny, Siddharamiah (CM), actors like Diganth and Ramya.