“Dad is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.”
- Heat Oil in a heavy bottomed vessel (Wok), add the chopped onions.
- Saute’ for 4 minutes.
- Adding Curry leaves is an option.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute’ for another 2 mins
- Transfer the washed, marinated chicken and cook on high heat for 4 minutes.
- Now cook the chicken on low flame for another 5 mins.
- Add water (2 cups) and add salt to taste and put the lid.
- Add Garam Masala, mix it properly till you get the desired consistency; I like semi gravy.
- Turn off the heat and garnish it with coriander leaves.